Yulii Vyacheslavovich Kislinskii
||September 27th, 1963, in Ukraine (USSR)
||Moscow 125009, Mokhovaya st. 11-7, Kotelnikov Institute
of Radio Engineering and Electronics Russian Academy of Sciences
||M.Sc. degree from Moscow institute of Steel and Alloys
||PhD thesis “Electron transport in bicrystal junctions and hybrid hetero-structures from cuprate superconductors” in the Kotel`nikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics Russian Academy of Sciences
||Engineer in Institute Volna, Moscow. Specialization - thick film technology
||Senior engineer in Centre of physics and technology, Moscow. Specialization – measurement of complementary MOS devices
||Postgraduate student in Institute of crystallography RAS, Moscow. Specialization physics of solid state
||Junior researcher, later researcher, in the Institute of crystallography. Scientific interest: physics of bicrystal high – TC Josephson junctions
||Researcher in Kotelnikov Institute of Radio-Engineering and Electronics RAS, Moscow
Microelectronics – Josephson devices, semiconductor devices.
Current research interests:
- Current - phase relations in high – Tc Josephson junctions
- Electron transport mechanisms in high - Tc Josephson junctions
- Metal – insulator transitions in oxides with strong correlation of carriers
- Proximity effect in superconductor – hopping conductor junctions
- Submm wave detectors based on bicrystal Josephson junctions
Co-author of more then 40 publications in refereed journals, h-index 7 by the RID.
During last 5 years author of 10 contributions to conferences.