|Supported by:||Department of Scientific, Technical, and Innovative Policy of The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation|
|Supervisor:||Gennady Ovsyannikov, Dr. of Sci. in Physics, IREE RAS, Moscow, Russia|
● Development of multielement HTS Josephson structures for high-sensitivity analog amplifiers of GHz band frequencies;
● Development and experimental studies of integrated superconducting circuits for SQIF-amplifiers
1. Novel laboratory technology of formation of thin-film Josephson structures made from high-temperature superconductors on substrates to be used at microwave high-frequencies and temperatures T=77 K.
2. Fabrication of first samples of HTS Josephson structures and multielement SQIF devices.
3. Elaboration of approaches for experimental studying of noise characteristics at probe signals in frequency band f = 36 - 120 GHz using low noise cooled HEMT preamplifier at 1-2 GHz.
New results will be applied for development of novel superconducting devices for precision low noise signal processing at microwave and mm wave frequencies.