Karen Yvanovich Constantinian
||June 7, 1952, in Yerevan, Armenia (USSR)
||Married, 2 children
||Moscow 125009, Mokhovaya st. 11-7, Kotelnikov Institute
of Radio Engineering and Electronics Russian Academy of Sciences
||M.Sc. degree from Yerevan Polytechnical Institute, Radio Electronics Department
||Ph.D. degree from Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, Moscow,
thesis: "Nonlinear microwave properties of superconducting thin film tunnel junctions"
||Engineer and Senior Engineer in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics (IRPhE), Armenian Academy of Sciences, Ashtarak, Armenia
||Probationer Researcher, the Institute of Radio Engineering & Electronics Academy of Sciences of the USSR (IREE)
||Postgraduate student, IREE
||Junior Researcher, Researcher and Senior Reasearcher in IRPhE
||Senior Researcher, Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, Moscow
Macroscopic quantum phenomena in superconductors;
Nonlinear microwave electrodynamics of Josephson junctions and arrays
Current research interests:
- Macroscopic quantum phenomena in superconductors.
- Electron transport and microwave properties of multilayer superconducting heterostructures with spin-active interfaces.
- Submm wave low noise mixers, detectors and coherent oscillators.
- Principal investigator of RFBR (Russian Foundation for Basic Research) projects 04-02-16818-à (2004 -2006), 08-02-00487-à (2008 -2010), 11-02-01234-à (2011 -2013).
- Team leader (IREE group) of INTAS projects: #97-1940 (1998-2001), and #01-0809 (2002-2005).
- Author and co author of more than 80 publications in international and Russian refereed journals.
- About 100 contributions to Russian and international conferences, workshops, etc.
Articles appear in the Web of Science under the names:
Constantinian, Konstantinyan, Konstantinian, Constantinyan.